Curiosity is a strong desire to know or learn something new. It is the feeling of wanting to explore or investigate things that are unknown or unfamiliar.
- A child’s curiosity leads them to ask questions about the world around them.
- Scientists have a natural curiosity that drives them to conduct research and make new discoveries (a strong desire to learn or discover new things).
- Curiosity can also be seen in the way someone explores different cultures, languages, or hobbies (wanting to learn about different ways of life or activities).
Very Simple Definition:
Curiosity means wanting to find out or discover new things.
- A little boy is curious about how dinosaurs lived].
- A girl is curious about what is inside a wrapped gift.
- A person is curious about how a magic trick is done.